Best 2 Ingredient Cookies
As I’ve told you before, even though I love all kinds of cakes and other sweets, I’m not a very baking-loving person. But here is what I’ve found on The Burlap Bag blog – the recipe I couldn’ resist. Only 2 SIMPLE INGREDIENTS, which are bananas and oats, and you can bake a whole bunch of super tasty cookies. No flour, milk, eggs, baking soda, butter or additional sugar needed. Can you believe that?
- 2 Soft Bananas (older bananas have much more sugar)
– 1 Glass Oats (quick or regular, both will be fine.)
- Prepare all the ingredients – bananas and 1 glass of oats
- Cut bananas in pieces, put in a bowl and add oats.
- Mix everything together. If you want to, you can add some chocolate chips (I did), walnuts, raisins or cinnamon to make your cookies even better. It’s all about being creative!
- Using a spoon, place cookie dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in 180C for about 15 min.
Isn’t this recipe just amazing? If you manage to try it, please let me know how was it. And don’t forget to make some pictures:)