Breakfast Bread Bowls
Bored of everyday sandwiches for breakfast? I have a perfect idea for you! Use any ingredients you want: ham, bacon, red peppers, cheese, tomatoes, green onions, add eggs and make these super tasty, quick and easy breakfast bread bowls. You will need only few minutes to surprise your family and put yourself in a good mood from early morning.
To make this delicious breakfast follow the steps below:
- Dinner rolls, as many as you like
– Eggs – 1 for each roll
– Red pepper
– Cheese, shredded
– Salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C and prepare all the ingredients. Chop the chive and cut the bell pepper (or other ingredients you use).
- Slice the top of each roll and remove the bread inside. Don’t make the crusty shell to thin, leave some bread in there to make sure the rolls won’t leak.
- Fill each roll with bell pepper and cheese, crack an egg and top with some chive, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the rolls on a baking sheet and bake in 200°C for about 10-15 minutes, until eggs are set and the bread is toasted.
If you manage to try this recipe, don’t forget to share your thoughts with me:)