Cheesy Pull Apart Bread
Last week me and my boyfriend had a little party for our friends. As the week was truly busy for both of us, and we didn’t have much time to cook, I had to find quick and easy recipe for something nice to serve to our guests. Then I remembered Blooming Onion Bread that I’ve once found on The Changeable Table blog – simple, time saving and perfect for such an occasion. It took me only a few minutes to prepare that bread and our guests were delighted, believe me, they couldn’t stop eating.
So, if you are looking for an appetizer that will please every guest on your next party, follow these few simple steps:
- 1 unsliced loaf sourdough bread
- 350 g cheese
- green onions
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Cut the bread lengthwise and widthwise, but DO NOT cut through the bottom crust. Make sure your knife is really sharp, cutting the bread is the hardest part. Place cut loaf on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Slice the cheese.
- Insert cheese slices between cuts.
Chop some green onions.
- Combine melted butter with poppy seeds and onions and drizzle all over the bread.
- Wrap in foil and bake in 180°C for 15 minutes. Then unwrap and bake for another 10 minutes until the skin is crispy and cheese is melted.
As you can see, this recipe is nice and easy, and the bread is just simply amazing. You can also add your own ingredients l ike mushrooms, red peppers, ham, garlic and many others. So, be creative and don’t forget to let me know what pull apart bread you made.